Illinois Polyclinic Pediatric and Neonatology Department provides and maintains high quality care for your child starting from birth to 16 years.
We practice in a safe environment offering comprehensive care and management of your child, the department provides consultation, diagnosis and treatment of general pediatric problems in a friendly atmosphere.
The pediatric department offers a broad range of services including:
- Pediatric Asthma & respiratory Disorders in Children.
- Allergies, Atopy and Pediatric Skin Condition.
- ENT Infections and Safe removal of wax Impaction in both ears in Children.
- Autism and child development.
- Abdominal pain.
- Child development assessment, developmental delays & BMI Assessment and Preventive methods and treatment.
- Determining overweight and Obesity in Children ( safe weight reduction in children-non surgical).
- Childhood Obesity clinic.
- Enuresis, Encoparesis, Constipation.
- Health education and promotion.
- Immunization programs.
- Well-baby care and child check up.