Dr. Adel Roujoula,
- Doctor in orthopedic rehabilitation, Andrews University, Indiana, USA.
- The first in the Gulf and the Middle East Area who is member of the North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy.
- Canadian board in Physical Therapy, McGill University, Canada.
- Master in physical therapy, University of Montreal, Canada.
- Lecturer in orthopedic rehabilitation in different countries including Lebanon, KSA, Dubai and Kuwait.
- Dr. Adel has several publications in international medical journals like journal of pain and journal of Motor Behavior.
- Dr. Adel is hosted in several TV and radio shows to talk about several common orthopedic problems with their respective treatments.
- Dr. Adel believes that physical therapy is not about machines and technology. It is all about hands, mind and heart.
Scope of Services
- Back pain including sciatica
- Neck pain
- Shoulder problems like frozen shoulder, tendinitis and tendinosis.
- Elbow pain like tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow.
- Hand and wrist pain like Duquervain’s syndrome.
- Hip pain like bursitis and osteo-arthritis.
- Knee pain following sports injuries like ligaments injuries, meniscus injuiries, tendonitis and osteo-arthritis. Ankle problems including sprains.
- Temporo-mandibular disorders and cervicogenic headaches.